Wednesday, January 16, 2013

twenty.thirteen.


Well, I am just a tad late in wishing everyone a happy 2013! I just returned from a lovely (and relaxing) trip to Turks and Caicos. This year is already off to a wonderful start, and I have a good feeling it's going to be one of the best yet. I love the sense of optimism and ambition that the New Year brings. 2013 already has a lot going for it with weddings, making changes in my professional life and new memories with friends (both old and new).

I am not usually the type to make resolutions since I have a hard time sticking to them for a whole year. However, I stumbled across these three resolutions from Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere and thought they were the perfect goals for 2013. Plus what a great idea to frame your resolutions to keep in your home as a reminder of the things you hope to accomplish in the New Year.


{Image via}

 Hope 2013 brings everyone much success and happiness!